The Forest

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

xxLDCxx

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 1, 2014
A game @DragonHorizon showed me yesterday and something i am now looking forward to. Its an open world horror game coming out in an beta stage in about a months time. The main attraction for me is the level of detail it currently has and the base of the story shown in the below trailers:

Se7

Slab Fanatic
Mar 1, 2014
Was reading through the FAQ on the website. Lots of useful information can be found there. The price of the game is said to be $14.99, which in GBP is roughly £9 and in euros roughly €11.

nOBLER360

Yellow Flower Puncher
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
Advertising it for Occulus Rift? I'd need a couple of new pairs of pants if I had to play it on that! Looks pretty amazing though!

vShen

Veteran
Donor
Mar 3, 2014
New York, NY
Will this be multiplayer? please say yes. It looks beautiful.
Will there be co-op?

Co-op is not planned for the initial release. However adding some form of co-op play will be one of our focuses after the initial release of the game.

Last edited:

Wodleth

Build-Hardened Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Sweden
Languages
Swedish, English
There's cloth on a ruined sailboat on the coast and booze pretty much everywhere, combine the 2 and you get molotov cocktails, kills the cannibals really quickly

Se7

Slab Fanatic
Mar 1, 2014
So yeah. When you die and spawn in the cave, don't go downwards, really don't.