~The MCME Times~ [14/01/17] Announcements Part 1

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

BWOT

Head Builder
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2016
U.S.A. , NYC
Languages
English, German, French
Well I think I get what you mean but... what happened to your sentence structuring here?

Lol. The first course doesn't even say what it's for.

All of my what. Just how did you miss that the same section appears three times? appears three times? Just how did you All of my what. This is like "Attack of the Early Drafts".

LOL!

Wait, why would you be put in there @BWOT ?

@QuantaCube you seem to be twice the man you were before.

"Attack of the Early Draft part 2"?

The duplication of sentences makes yet another comeback it seems.

Seriously? Again?

Stop with the duplications. Please!

I give up. Can someone just fix this already?

Edit: so since this was the last error I will include it as well. And guess what? It's another duplication. What a surprise...
Fixed, sorry there were so many derps, the copying from the google docs apparently was buggy, next time I will do a run through of the Times on forums as well to make sure it’s copied exactly.

Oct 22, 2017
The tasty land of pizza
Languages
English, Italian, some French
Well I think I get what you mean but... what happened to your sentence structuring here?

Lol. The first course doesn't even say what it's for.

All of my what. Just how did you miss that the same section appears three times? appears three times? Just how did you All of my what. This is like "Attack of the Early Drafts".

LOL!

Wait, why would you be put in there @BWOT ?

@QuantaCube you seem to be twice the man you were before.

"Attack of the Early Draft part 2"?

The duplication of sentences makes yet another comeback it seems.

Seriously? Again?

Stop with the duplications. Please!

I give up. Can someone just fix this already?

Edit: so since this was the last error I will include it as well. And guess what? It's another duplication. What a surprise...
XD