The New Head Designer!!!

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Greenleaf1234

Aspiring Commoner
Jan 26, 2017
Novi Sad, Serbia
Languages
English, Serbian,Croatian,Montenegro,Bosnian a bit of German
Hello MCME community!

As you all know a new Head Designer Role was being decided on. This was done by the 5 admins of the server: q220, Finrod, Dyno, Credoo and Mando. The new head designer role idea was brought up by Finrod as work on projects was overwhelming him and after the early January 2018 staff meeting it was decided that a person should be put into this position as soon as possible. Anyway, as you probably guessed by me writing this note the admins have selected me to take on this position.

I will be writing a more formal note on what this means for the server and what my position will be later. I will also answer any questions you have if you leave them as a reply below.

Anyway, I am delighted to be one of your Head Designers and I will do the best I can for the community. I will be promoted formally January 22 20:00 GMT (tonight). It will be held at the Dol Amroth Palace. Hope to see you all there (that can make it.)

So for now thank you all and see you later.

-BWOT
Do we now have like 2 head designers or something?

TheDarkMarauder

Starting Adventurer
Jan 20, 2018
Languages
Valarin, Avarin, Vanyarin, Noldorin, Sindarin, Nandorin, Westron, Hobbitish, Black Adunaic, Dalish, Rohirric, Haladin, Dunlending, Druedain, Amrothian, Haradrim, Easterlin, Lossothian, Khuzdul, Old Entish, New Entish, and Black Speech
Hello MCME community!

As you all know a new Head Designer Role was being decided on. This was done by the 5 admins of the server: q220, Finrod, Dyno, Credoo and Mando. The new head designer role idea was brought up by Finrod as work on projects was overwhelming him and after the early January 2018 staff meeting it was decided that a person should be put into this position as soon as possible. Anyway, as you probably guessed by me writing this note the admins have selected me to take on this position.

I will be writing a more formal note on what this means for the server and what my position will be later. I will also answer any questions you have if you leave them as a reply below.

Anyway, I am delighted to be one of your Head Designers and I will do the best I can for the community. I will be promoted formally January 22 20:00 GMT (tonight). It will be held at the Dol Amroth Palace. Hope to see you all there (that can make it.)

So for now thank you all and see you later.

-BWOT
Congratulations SpecialAupps! I'm thinking about going for Foreman!

mapthor

Hardcore MCME-er
Media Team
Guide
Feb 21, 2017
America
Languages
English
31C2EC40-B26D-4BED-AD1E-18E4CC443B8D.jpeg
4845D553-ABA4-4A35-B5B7-23A1A5E540EB.jpeg
And let us note that this is what happens when @q220 or any staff member doesn’t get to the ceremony on time

BWOT

Head Builder
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2016
U.S.A. , NYC
Languages
English, German, French
Whenever you have a chance @q220 can you update me on forums?

BWOT

Head Builder
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2016
U.S.A. , NYC
Languages
English, German, French
@BWOT can yall unban me, thanks
Sorry Toey, I haven't even learnt the command to ban yet, :p I am sure an enforcer is looking into it. If it deemed in your favor you will be unbanned.

Milarwen

Hardcore MCME-er
Aug 3, 2016
Languages
Englsih, Norwegian.
Kind of a surprise as I had no clue who of you who applied, so congratulations @BWOT.

Kisos

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
KA
Languages
Meme
How about this guy, I can’t get a response