- Date: I first joined MCME on Sept. 14, 2018.
- Jobs and Plot-builds: I have joined many jobs, but since I have not done a great job documenting my work, I am in the process of hunting down screenshots of the job sites. Until then, I can list what kind of jobs and plot-builds I have helped on:
- Rohan Walls job (around farm plots and roads)
- Moria Tombs with Darki job (part of Build-day Moria I believe)
- Multiple "vegetization" plots in Osgiliath (for Ober)
- Moria storage (stocking shelves and supplies to decorate otherwise bland hallways in a Moria hall):
- Rivers and streams private job with Bart. (Belfalas I believe)
- Moria roads job with Darki (located at the Build-day site)
- I helped EmporerCatholic build his hall (the original one before it was remade), and although not a part of the design, I had a good time helping him out some.
- Cleverboi and I have been working on a pantry in Moria, and at the moment we are waiting for feedback on whether it is completed or not.
- More TBA
- Themed-builds: As most of my time has been spent on jobs, plots, or helping other people, I do not have a large selection of Theme-Builds; here is what I have been able to pull together:
- I participated in the Dale Themed-Build. Set in Post-Desolation Dale, this Manor was originally built in Greco-Roman style architecture, later ruined by Smaug's fiery fury. I have always loved ancient stone ruins, so this build was particularly enjoyable for me.
- I also participated in the Beorn's Hall Themed-Build (As you can tell, I had just recently discovered a new shader pack):
- Additional Builds: TBA
- Your interests: Recently I have been spending more and more time in Moria, both working on my own builds and helping others with theirs. I love the whole concept of Tolkien’s Dwarven cities, and I love stone pillars and great halls. Moria has always been a favorite for me. I also love the Greco-Roman side of Gondorian architecture, especially in ruins (as previously stated).
- Your motivation: Since I joined this server, I have spent most of my time either working jobs, giving people feedback, or helping with other people’s plot-builds. I really enjoy helping others in any way I can. I also enjoy building, and, as you could tell if you saw my first Moria pillar in free-build (I really hope nobody finds that!), my building has improved drastically since I joined MCME. I have applied for the rank of Artist so that I can further help the server and continue to grow in my skills as a builder. Thank you for your consideration!
PS: I would like to make a note that I will be filling in all those “TBA”s once I can get some documentation. Unfortunately, I did not do a good job of documenting what I helped with, but I can reference which jobs I’ve helped with and with some work I think I can pull together some screenshots of my other work as well as my current projects. Despite this, I was advised to go ahead and post my application. I will continue to update this. Thank you!
464.7 KB Views: 9
831.6 KB Views: 21
824.3 KB Views: 9