Unable to join server

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

_Drayz_

Yellow Flower Puncher
Dec 19, 2015
Languages
English
Whenever I try to join the MCME server it says,"Connection refused:no further information:" I have the IP address as = "build.mcmiddleearth.com". I am still able to join all other servers.

I have a few mods which I use like optifine, armour HUD, schematica e.t.c I have tried to join without these in my mod folder but no change. I have also made sure that I am on 1.8.9 mc and not forge or 1.9

Any hep would be very nice, thank you.

Also i am able to join the MCME pvp server.

Wodleth

Build-Hardened Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Sweden
Languages
Swedish, English
The server has crashed, which is why no one is able to connect. It's nothing on your end

_Drayz_

Yellow Flower Puncher
Dec 19, 2015
Languages
English
Oh few, thank you. I didn't see anything on the forums so I thought it was just me.

_Drayz_

Yellow Flower Puncher
Dec 19, 2015
Languages
English
Edit - there is Darki's post but I was just confused at that. Until now 'lightbulb'.

Also is it just me that can join the PvP server?

Eriol_Eandur

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Developer
Media Team
Sep 19, 2014
Germany
Languages
German (native), English
It's very unusual that the server is down for longer periods of time.
But as automated restart obviously doesn't work, we need to wait for @q220 to restart it manually.

_Drayz_

Yellow Flower Puncher
Dec 19, 2015
Languages
English
how about pvp on the pvp server?

PVP plz, thats a yes then...

Last edited: