Upcoming Games

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

Dargona1018

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 1, 2014
No longer on the forums
I hope this is so much better than Origins

Well, I see that they definitely are trying to get as much out of the Arkham franchise as they can. I personally found Origins to not be that bad, other than the fact that it seemed much . . . smaller in comparison to the others. If you only play the main campaign, then you probably should rent it from Gamefly or borrow it from a friend.

imtheproof

Yellow Flower Puncher
Donor
Mar 3, 2014
Dragon Age: Inquisition,
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt,
The Crew,
Tom Clancy's The Division,
Star Citizen,
Watch Dogs

That's the ones I'm looking forward to (in no order, except Star Citizen #1 :) ). Don't screw these up, Ubisoft.

MaDIIReD

Enforcer
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
Languages
Dutch, English
Hearthstone just came out of Beta. Its actually pretty addicting.
I played a few games and it seems like a lot of fun. That said, I don't really have time to play any other games :( Would be fun to play some games within the community though, if there's anyone man enough to face my doom deck (basic deck :p)(and if it is possible to set up custom games)

Dejohnman378

Aspiring Commoner
Apr 19, 2014
I have been waiting ever since I found out about this game to buy it
It's like GTA but with hacking and some other cool stuff

Olwe

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 6, 2014
East Coast
Languages
English

Doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of Middle earth, but the first Middle earth based game I've seen that looks pretty cool.