Upcoming Games

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Glov

One Of Us
Mar 1, 2014
Tbh i don't really want to get an Xbox One. I'd much rather invest the money in building a PC. But i want this, i want this hard. Halo 2 Campaign and Multiplayer was the shit back in the day. Still kinda is.

Indorilian

Dirt Conaisseur
Mar 1, 2014
Jersey
Tbh i don't really want to get an Xbox One. I'd much rather invest the money in building a PC. But i want this, i want this hard. Halo 2 Campaign and Multiplayer was the shit back in the day. Still kinda is.
I remember getting xbox live the week before halo 2 multiplayer ended. Still one of the best multiplayer experiences I've had.

imtheproof

Yellow Flower Puncher
Donor
Mar 3, 2014
I'm actually considering getting an Xbox One for this and Crackdown. Halo 2 was THE game I played for a good 3-4 years. The multiplayer in it was pretty damn close to perfect in a number of ways. It was just one of those games that drove everyone to 'play to win' and to want to improve their skills at it. I really hope they keep it exactly the same - jump height, move speed, controller sensitivity and feedback, level/ranking system, etc...

Despot666

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Mar 26, 2014
Dunno where to put this, but if anyone has not played GTA V yet cause of no console and was waiting on PC version, here it comes:
Just need to be patient. Till fall. And hope they wont screw up the optimalisation again.

gigo09

Dirt Conaisseur
Mar 1, 2014
Sweden
scan.se
If anyone isn't hyped for this game yet you should really join my little locomotive and start chugging down the hype rail. It really looks fantastic.

Summary: Valiant Hearts: The Great War is the story of 5 crossed destinies and a broken love in a world torn apart. All of them will try to survive the horror of the trenches following their faithful canine companion. In Valiant Hearts, the lives of all these characters are inextricably drawn together over the course of the game. Friendship, love, sacrifice and tragedy befall each one as they help each other to retain their humanity against the horrors of war.
Release date: June 25, 2014

Steam link for ya lazy buggers: http://store.steampowered.com/app/260230/

Glov

One Of Us
Mar 1, 2014
I'm honestly more excited for this than any other game coming out in the next 1-2 years.
Ohhhh F*******k yeah, that's the stuff.
@Indorilian

It's difficult to be critical of too much at this point seeing as a lot of things are still in development and are being polished. If you care to, you can check out their forums, i enjoy flipping through their concept art and pics of their wip modeling/texturing. They're completely redoing Vivec and Balmora, and it's amazing to see some of their concepts just come to life in some fantastic models done by their team. I'd flip through their music thread as well, they have some great musicians that have made some really nice soundtracks.

I'd also recommend watching some of Stijumunkey's playthrough/development videos if you're interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvdjLtH6dfpvxvGR5zfynAw

Indorilian

Dirt Conaisseur
Mar 1, 2014
Jersey
I'm honestly more excited for this than any other game coming out in the next 1-2 years.
Ohhhh F*******k yeah, that's the stuff.
@Indorilian

It's difficult to be critical of too much at this point seeing as a lot of things are still in development and are being polished. If you care to, you can check out their forums, i enjoy flipping through their concept art and pics of their wip modeling/texturing. They're completely redoing Vivec and Balmora, and it's amazing to see some of their concepts just come to life in some fantastic models done by their team. I'd flip through their music thread as well, they have some great musicians that have made some really nice soundtracks.

I'd also recommend watching some of Stijumunkey's playthrough/development videos if you're interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvdjLtH6dfpvxvGR5zfynAw
Can I like this more than once?

DarthRagnar

Slab Fanatic
Mar 2, 2014
Minnesota
Languages
English
Magic Duels: Origins arrives this July to console on Xbox One, PC via Steam, and iPad tablets, with PlayStation 4 joining later this year.
Get ready for Magic Duels: Origins!