Upcoming name changes

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

You gonna change your name?

• Total voters
Mar 1, 2014
England
So, with the name changing update coming soon, who's going to be changing their Minecraft name?

MaDIIReD

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer
Mar 1, 2014
Languages
Dutch, English
If MaDReD is available, yes.

Wodleth

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Sweden
Languages
Swedish, English
I'm just going to add an uppercase W instead of the lower I have now :p

Glov

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
totally changing my name to meggawattz

DSESGH

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
I will probably change my name to BeijingStrongbow or BeijingCuthalion when changing names becomes available.

Also, if you do change your username, you should post in this thread, or a new thread if one is made, that you changed your name. That way nobody gets confused;)

Last edited:

loocekibmi

Dirt Conaisseur
Donor
Mar 3, 2014
Why wouldn't they have UUIDs? Not logging in for a while?
I believe you get a UUID from migrating to the Mojang accounts. If you haven't done that, you're account just simply won't have one, and you'll still be logging in through a username, rather than an email. Though, any new accounts (like since last year I want to say), would already have UUIDs attached to the name.

lizzy_

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Mar 1, 2014
Aus
Languages
English
I would change my username to lizzehface. I already use it elsewhere and it means more people will go to calling me lizzy c:

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2014
England
I would change my username to lizzehface. I already sue it elsewhere and it means more people will go to calling me lizzy c:
One of the names on my list includes Lizzy cause that's my name too, though I fear doing that will cause mass confusion to many. Hmm