Accepted [WE-] MaDReD

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

MaDIIReD

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer
Mar 1, 2014
Languages
Dutch, English
When did you join?
21st of July 2011.

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?
Enforcer, 3~4 years. (staff 6+ years)

How experienced are you in FAWE?
I know the basic commands to copy, paste, and manipulate selections. I have very little to no experience using WE brushes, but I prefer to use voxel for most of that anyways.

Will you need instruction in using WE once you acquire the badge?
No.

Why do you need this badge?
Need is a strong word, but I vastly prefer moving selections with WE rather than voxel. Additionally rotating in voxel is broken when building with stairs. I feel I can be of assistance to Designers leading projects (such as working on sewers) as well as others who might need some help copying/moving/rotating parts of their build. I also plan to be more active with building if I don't have to do most of it by hand.

What to you is a responsible and mature player?
Someone who does not easily lose their temper in disagreements, and if they do, be able to take a step back to regain their cool.

Portfolio:
Work I've done on the server during my time as an Architect/Designer 4 years ago, and occasionally as a temporary Designer recently.
/warp Ost-in-Edhil for my only surviving project.

BWOT

Head Builder
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2016
U.S.A. , NYC
Languages
English, German, French
Accepted and I do not think I need a long explanation as to why. You will receive it once the badge is set-up and made in-game.

DynoDaring

Head Enforcer
Staff member
Head Enforcer
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
Mad you also ran Barrowdowns correct?

MaDIIReD

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer
Mar 1, 2014
Languages
Dutch, English
Yes, but that was a little voxel for terrain and primarily hand build barrows, so not much WE done there. But you're right, two surviving projects :D