1. Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

Dismiss Notice

Welcome to MCME (Introduction Thread)

Discussion in 'Tavern Talk' started by kyzcool, Aug 16, 2014.

1. telumindel

telumindel Aspiring Commoner

• Ingame Name: telumindel
    • How did you find out About MCME: Jesse Cox video.
    • What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc: Currently a student of chemistry. Other interests include choral music and choral singing(i sing in a very high level amateur mixed youth choir), academic music in general, video games(CS:GO, Oldschool Runescape, Lineage, Minecraft, MMORPGs and RPGs in general), martial arts( i do kickboxing and taekwondo), sports(mostly ice hockey), fantasy genre movies/books/shows. I have a pretty wide area of interests and i have been fascinated about nature and universe since i was a toddler. That is why i study chemistry now. My other passion is music, which runs in my family as both of my parents were professional musicians(father still is).

2. nomathplease

nomathplease Thrall

Ingame Name: Nomathplease on the server
    How did you find out About MCME: The Cox Man.
    What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc: Horses (Horsin4years is another username I use), I farm with my family, work in a vet clinic part time until I finally get accepted into vet school (someday I will).I also run a pet sitting business on the side.

3. mandolore100

mandolore100 Head Guide
    Staff Member Head Guide Donor

Welcome to MCME!

awaywind likes this.
  4. MineAls

MineAls Thrall

Hi there! MineAls here! I'm a huge fan of Middle Earth and I just found paradise on your server! Thank you so much for your effort and time to create this masterpiece. Hope to see you around!

• Ingame Name: MineAls
    • How did you find out About MCME: Youtube
    • What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc: 24, big fan of middle earth, I really like to go swim and gym. I'm currently a lawyer but might go for pilot career... well see!

00Danger, barteldvn, reycraft and 5 others like this.
  5. JustJoren

JustJoren Yellow flower puncher

Welcome MineAls! Hope to see ya around!

MineAls likes this.