What do you do outside MCME?

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Kjolsen

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Donor
Feb 25, 2016
The Kingdom of Norway
Languages
Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, English and German
Well, I guess I should hop on the train as well.

My name is Magnus, i will turn 17 in 11 days, and outside MCME i do this:

- I go to highschool/college (we norwegians have an odd system), and I study art and architecture
- I do play the piano on a very high level, where I play concerts about six times a year, and participate in several national contests
- I do learn the trombone every thursday, cuz why not
- I am in three different orchestras (wind ensembles), where I play percussion, melodic percussion and timpani (we have concerts evenly spread throughout the year, and we participate in national contests on a high level)
- Other than that, I do play some other computergames when I get the time to do it
- I love listening to- and study classical music
- I also love to paint nationalromantic landscape or abstract motives when I feel deep and arty
- I try the best I can to read my Tolkien/GeorgeRMartin/Rowling books whenever I got the time between all my activities
- I love watching series like GOT(firstpriority), Vikings, Knightfall, OITNB, TWD, etc
- I also really like sleeping
- And sometimes I try to get this body to do some workout
- And last but not least: I spend alot of time talkin' shit with my belov3d davyjon3s (loveu, xoxo<3)

- If you read all this, Ill personally will give u a cookie; just let me know whenever I am not afk

Last edited:

ryttyr

Artist
Artist
Apr 22, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Languages
English and Swedish

- I go to highschool/college (we norwegians have an odd system), and I study art and architecture
- I do play the piano on a very high level, where I play concerts about six times a year, and participate in several national contests
- I am in three different orchestras (wind ensembles), where I play percussion, melodic percussion and timpani (we have concerts evenly spread throughout the year, and we participate in national contests on a high level)
- Other than that, I do play some other computergames when I get the time to do it
- I also love to paint nationalromantic landscape or abstract motives when I feel deep and arty
- I try the best I can to read my Tolkien/GeorgeRMartin/Rowling books whenever I got the time between all my activities
- I love watching series like GOT(firstpriority), Vikings, Knightfall, OITNB, TWD, etc

- If you read all this, Ill personally will give u a cookie; just let me know whenever I am not afk
And when aren't you afk? I want my cookie.

mapthor

Hardcore MCME-er
Media Team
Guide
Feb 21, 2017
America
Languages
English

I'll snag one of those cookies

dav3ck

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Donor
Jul 9, 2016
Kekistan
Languages
Memes

You forgot talking to me in DA off topic chat, Rude.