WorldPainter and Voxel Thread

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

Fornad

Dirt Conaisseur
Mar 1, 2014
This is pretty much a remake of the terrain thread on the previous forum. Post your mountains/hills/rivers/waterfalls/swamps here!

Here's some screenshots of some of my stuff I took with the latest SEUS:

Last edited:

Scar__

One Of Us
Mar 1, 2014
I'm done with everything, but i might add some nice terrain around them + maybe some more mountains :) It could end up as my private mountain range

Edit:

Last edited:

Scar__

One Of Us
Mar 1, 2014
Something i've been working on, but since i'm bad at wp, i have to use some voxel too ;)

Last edited:

Finrod_Amandil

Head Designer
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Media Team
Mar 2, 2014
Switzerland
www.elbisch.ch
Languages
German (native), English, French
For those who want to get started with VoxelSniper (aka just Voxel) and miss the official voxel wiki (which is gone and doesnt seem to come back), I'm working on a complete list of all Voxel brushes and performers: http://mcmiddleearth.com/wiki/voxel/

Scar__

One Of Us
Mar 1, 2014
I'm currently voxeling all this to make it look better, but here is the "all-wp" version of it: