You will have to register again

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

q220

Eru Iluvatar
Staff member
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
Belgium
www.nickyvermeersch.me
Languages
Dutch (native), English, French.
Due to the crash, all account data has been lost. In order to restore the data that I have (donation logs, rewards, usernames for the staff list ...) it is required for the user to be registered. The same applies for all staff members, who need to have a valid registered account first, before I can actually put them in the staff group.

Phylo650

Starting Adventurer
Donor
Mar 5, 2014
Yes, I took me awhile to figure-out that the account was not there anymore and I just had to start over again, re-register. :(

Also, I would like to say, Thank you q220 for all the work you are doing putting things back together. I know it is alot of work and I'm sure you have other things you would rather be doing. So, thanks :)

q220

Eru Iluvatar
Staff member
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
Belgium
www.nickyvermeersch.me
Languages
Dutch (native), English, French.
Luckily most of the information I still have as logs in my google drive, it will just take a while to get back on the feet

Mnemon

Developer
Developer
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
Luckily most of the information I still have as logs in my google drive, it will just take a while to get back on the feet
Thanks for all your work, Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.