1. Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
    Dismiss Notice

You will have to register again

Discussion in 'Community News and Announcements' started by q220, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. q220

q220 Eru Iluvatar
    Staff Member

Due to the crash, all account data has been lost. In order to restore the data that I have (donation logs, rewards, usernames for the staff list ...) it is required for the user to be registered. The same applies for all staff members, who need to have a valid registered account first, before I can actually put them in the staff group.

2. Phylo650

Phylo650 Yellow flower puncher
    Donor

Yes, I took me awhile to figure-out that the account was not there anymore and I just had to start over again, re-register. :(

Also, I would like to say, Thank you q220 for all the work you are doing putting things back together. I know it is alot of work and I'm sure you have other things you would rather be doing. So, thanks :)

Lady_of_Rohan, B_n, Karaktar and 14 others like this.
  3. q220

q220 Eru Iluvatar
    Staff Member

Luckily most of the information I still have as logs in my google drive, it will just take a while to get back on the feet

B_n, gigo09, KatieElisa and 1 other person like this.
  4. Mnemon

Mnemon Developer
    Developer Donor

Thanks for all your work, Q.

gigo09 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.