Your Favorite Region in MCME

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

What region on the build server of MCME do you like the best?

• Eriador

• Rohan

• Gondor

• Lothlorien

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Portalrules333

Dirt Conaisseur
Apr 9, 2014
Canada
I decided to post this thread/poll to find out which area of the map is the most loved (they are all beautiful, I can't decide for myself, actually).

This works the same as any other poll you have probably seen, just vote and (if you want) also make a post explaining why you picked that area. I am basing the options off of the four texture packs. So far, MCME's population seems to be primarily men of Gondor.

Alright, I have said enough, let's get to the survey!

Last edited:

Finrod_Amandil

Head Designer
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Media Team
Mar 2, 2014
Switzerland
www.elbisch.ch
Languages
German (native), English, French
Finrods mountains. Ithilien a close second. But finrods mountains.
The only way that I was able to keep voxelling, for days, weeks and months (since summer) was the motivation arising from many people's feedback, I want to thank everyone who did so for that, its even more appreciated than you may think ;-)

Portalrules333

Dirt Conaisseur
Apr 9, 2014
Canada
This thread has gradually slowed to a halt, and I think that its time has come.

I would like this thread to be locked now (calling all Enforcers), thanks for putting forward your opinions guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.