• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

A Video collection of MCME

Will_em

One Of Us, One of Us
Credits
XP
Hey guys,

As before I'll be collecting old and new videos of mcme-related stuff, whether it be a guide/tour or a pvp match, anything that's MCME stuff gets posted on here.
Have videos yourself that you made/found? POST IT!
Cheers Will_em

Last edited:
Reactions: Se7
The first part of three videos of the Great Lore Tour. Every old location on the old map of mcme is being showcased and toured by our old set of rangers. A real must see for the explorers and lore fans although it is quite long. Made by our own @Jesskuu

Just because anyone can post on here with their video, here's another showcase of someone I don't know personally but has made a sort of server showcase/review. Thanks for making it, whoever made it.

This one and the above are how I found out about the server.

These guys are such noobs they dont even use the texture pack haha

You'll need red/cyan glasses to see it, and due to youtube's processing there is a bit of ghosting in the red image but... Minecraft Middle-Earth in 3D!