• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Intriguing Discourse - Game Show

JordD04

One Of Us, One of Us
Credits
XP
Allo chaps,
For those of you who aren't aware I'm now hosting a Game Show called Intriguing Discourse. It's a quiz based show in likeness of QI.
The basic premise behind it is that there is a theme every week and I ask the guests questions based on the theme, however the questions tend to be quite broad and ambiguous which results in a lot of conversation and laughs. Points are awarded for correct, interesting, and funny answers but points are deducted for cheap jokes or predicted answers.

You can find all of our details here including links to our media as well as information about upcoming and past shows.

We stream every Saturday at 9pm GMT here, we also have a youtube channel with videos to come soon on it.

So if you're interested come and stop by, if you'd like to contribute any possible themes feel free to post them bellow and if you'd like to contribute any questions I'd prefer if you email them to me at intriguingdiscourse@outlook.com that way only I see them.

Thankyou and I hope you enjoy the show.

Last edited:
That is awesome! I would suggest streaming through youtube at least, pretty sure twitch doesn't allow that, but i think youtube would be better.

ID should hopefully be on tonight at 8pm GMT. Assuming all my guests show up this time. -_-

Looking for a couple to join me as guests on the 14th for the Valentines Special. If you're interested let me know.