• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled nisse_fyrtorn Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

nisse_fyrtorn

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : nisse_fyrtorn Date Joined : 1 April 2020
What country are you from/ What time do you usually play online: I'm from Sweden and I play on the afternoon
Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes
Why would you like to be a Guide? I want to be Guide Because I love the community and Tolkien's work and want to learn more about the server at the same time and share what I know and learn to others on the server; to get the Adventurers more active on the server so they stay on to expand the Community. I think that PvP is not the best that a guide can have, instead that it' the tours and knowledge they have to share which is important.
What makes a great Guide according to you? A great guide is someone who does not need to know everything but instead can hold up an interaction with other members of the community and be recognised by them as someone they can approach.

Hey @nisse_fyrtorn

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial period. This includes running minigames, tours, it events, some of which will be expected to be ran through voice chat on discord.

We'll get back to you soon. For now, if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself, or any of the current guides.

Hey @nisse_fyrtorn

The guides have discussed your application and we have decided that we would like to see a trial tour from you. After this tour you may be asked to complete a trial period. This tour should be of one o more locations on the map and you should use Discord for the tour. The tour should also be no longer than 40 minutes. Please message me on Discord to arrange a time for your tour.

Good luck!

Hello @nisse_fyrtorn

Thank you for your tour last week, sorry I couldn't be there but I heard that people enjoyed it. As discussed with you after the tour, you would not be getting a trial period on this occasion because there are still things we think you should improve upon. If you would like to work with one of the guides to help you improve on the points that were discussed, then you are able to do that. You were given the tours badge after the tour because the tour was good and we are happy for you to continue running them.

You may apply again in the future when you think you are ready again.

~Smaug

Status
Not open for further replies.