• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

In Progress Daik1220's Guide Application

Daik1220

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: Daik1220
Date Joined: 31.03.2021

Do you meet the minimum requirement to apply? Yes

Why would you like to become a Guide?
I would like to become a Guide because I like helping people and I want them to have the best experience possible on the Server. I would also like to run events like PvP, Tours and Minigames, so that everyone can have a fun time being on the Server. I think being a Guide would give the opportunity to do all this the best way possible.

What experience have you had on MCME?
I've been on the Server for about three years now and got to know the Community and how the Server works quite well. I got the Minigame Badge and thus ran some Minigames. I also ran my first tour together with Reavan an few weeks ago (25.04.24) and a few days ago I was co-host of the Minigames marathon led by Reavan.

Is there anything else you like to say in support of your application?
I'm active almost daily on the MC Server as well as on the discord (VC and text-channels). Of course I plan on being active and I'll try to further improve myself by running more Minigames than I do currently.

Hello Daik

Thank you for applying for Guide!! Your application is being progressed to the next stage where you will need to meet a set of expectations and take part in a trial tour/event. You will be given the Tours and Minigames badges in game to help you and we will also be able to help guide you through the process. As part of the application process you will be able to have a mentor, which will be @LordReavanPlays

Please keep this application thread updated with things that you do on the server that you think could contribute to the application, such as running minigames or tours. Good luck!

Last edited:
Ran 5 races today. Thanks to everyone who joined :D
2024-05-12_22.11.12.png