• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled #2 TizioLeo_'s Minigames badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TizioLeo_

Dirt Conaisseur
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
I first joined the 4th december of this year
  • What is your current rank?
I'm commoner
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
No i dont because i haven't got a microphone
  • Why would you like this badge?
Because i like to make people have fun and i like to have fun with them. I think that more people would enjoy the server if there are more minigames
  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
I would use it everytime i'm bored and someone asks me to
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
By listening to people requests, for example if someone wants a big map to play, i would set a big map to play

Hey @TizioLeo_

Good to see you really want to get this badge and get more involved into the community, but it has still only been a week since your other application. Rather than denying your application this time tho, the guides have decided to let your application be on pending for a week or more, to look at your activity and inolvement in the community. After that period, I will come back to this application with a final decision.

If you have any more questions, make sure to ask. Good luck!

Hello @TizioLeo_

Since your application has been pending for a couple of weeks now to allow for some more time, we have now discussed your application at the Guide meeting yesterday. We have decided that you will not be given the minigames badge. Our reason for this is because this is a community based badge which allows members to have more fun on the server, and it helps to get new players engaged. We do not feel that you have been mature enough over the past couple of weeks and therefore you would not be an appropriate and suitable person to hold this badge, which is used for engaging within the community. I am happy to talk to you further about this in private, if you wish.

Your badge will not be accepted if you apply again in the near future and if you do apply again we will be looking to see if you have matured and if you would be an appropriate person to hold the badge. Please continue to get involved with the community and continue to be active on the server as well.

~Smaug

Status
Not open for further replies.