• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled _Lord_Of_Squids_'s Limited WE Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Lord_Of_Squids_

Another Moria Worker
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
    • I joined on Christmas of 2015.
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?
    • I am currently Artist, and have had that rank for about a year.
  • How experienced are you in FAWE?
    • I have no experience in WE, but I have seen the different ways it can be used.
  • Will you need instruction in using WE once you acquire the badge?
    • Yes.
  • Why do you need this badge?
    • This badge would help me out a lot when I'm doing work on terrain, like making hills or lake/river beds. Being able to copy and paste trees would also be nice. I don't necessarily NEED the badge, but it would really help out.
  • What to you is a responsible and mature player?
    • A responsible and mature player is someone who knows when and where to use a privilege, and, most importantly, when and where not to use a privilege. They also are able to recognize something as a privilege.

I am wondering how WE will help in this. Limited WE does not include any brushes. Also due to that you will probs need help, I will get to this application at a later time as with (@Jonatanknalle and @lolbroek108 ) when the badges have been used more and are more established. Currently it had been one day. Hopefully later we will have non-designers to help teach we as at the moment we are quite busy. Thank you for showing your interest. To practice full WE in the mean time, I recommend going to builders refuge and trying things out there.

I am wondering how WE will help in this. Limited WE does not include any brushes. Also due to that you will probs need help, I will get to this application at a later time as with (@Jonatanknalle and @lolbroek108 ) when the badges have been used more and are more established. Currently it had been one day. Hopefully later we will have non-designers to help teach we as at the moment we are quite busy. Thank you for showing your interest. To practice full WE in the mean time, I recommend going to builders refuge and trying things out there.
Nice and thanks

I would like to see you more active before further discussing this application.

Okay thanks for being honest, if you want to continue you can leave it here.
Locked and refused for organization, dm me to re-open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.