• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled _Modx_

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Modx_

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
= Minecraft Username =

_Modx_

= Date Joined =

28 July 2014 (Actual join date.)

I was active for around 5 months, then inactive until recently.
I'm having a great time so far and I'm sure that i'll be around even longer.

= Country =

Belgium

= Online-Time =

I can basically be online anytime during the day. If i have to specify an actual time of day though I would say mostly from like 6pm - 11pm.
I do have finals coming up so that might interfere with my activity right now.

= Are you regularly on our voice communication? =

I haven't really spoken to anyone yet but I do always ask if i'm needed on discord for every job I join. And I join the discord if needed!
I don't have a problem with being on discord at all, I'dd be happy to talk to anyone!

= Do you talk on our voice communication? =

As said above, I haven't been able to talk to anyone yet, although using voice communication isn't an issue!
I'm happy to come on and have a chat :).

= What makes a great Guide according to you? =

This would be someone who is a nice, comforting and mature person.
Someone who always greets everyone and takes special care in helping out anyone in need,
especially the new players!
This person should always be ready to jump in and help!
A person who you can talk to if you have any question or issues.
A person that doesn't judge question asked. Remeber: "There are no stupid questions. Only stupid answers."
And afterall someone who takes time to learn and interact with everyone.
And not to forget! Someone who knows alot about Lord Of The Rings!

Thank you for your application

During your application you may be contacted to demonstrate a Trial Server tour where you will be provided with a location (Prior notice will be given to you to prepare for the tour through a PM). The tour will be appraised based on your ability to conduct yourself with a group of people, how you articulate the information of the location, your communication skills as well as organisation. Note: You must be using a Microphone to conduct the tour

Please note that not everyone will be asked to conduct a trial tour but an application may still be considered.

Each applicant will be evaluated on their merits and their overall character as individual within the Community.

If you have any queries or concerns regarding your application, please do not hesitate to personal message me or one of the current guides. @TI_020601, @SirEonwe, @Arkengard, @Eldar_Telcontar, @mapthor, @RedAnaran2022, @Raffyyy, @LegoCellist, and @Emparra. Good luck with your application.

Regards,
Mandolore100 (Head Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.