_TheLuke Axiom Badge Application

_TheLuke

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Credits
0
XP
17
When did you join?
October 20th 2024

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
Artist for about a year

How experienced are you in Axiom?
I’ve used Axiom before and am familiar with its hotbar features. I have a solid understanding of its terrain-editing capabilities and have worked extensively with many of the brush tools in edit mode. That said, since it’s been a while, I may need a little time to familiarize myself again with some of the tools.

Will you need instructions in using Axiom once you have the badge?
Not really, but in case I should need help, Wyatt already offered to show me how he uses it in Udun to blent in new terrain.

Why do you need this badge?
Axiom is already being used for several terrain-related projects on the server, particularly the reshaping of the Udun slopes to accommodate camps and parts of the remaining Linhir terrain. I’d be glad to contribute to these efforts and take part in future terrain projects as well. Also from my experience, Axiom has significantly increased my building speed in the past, which I hope will help move Linhir toward completion more efficiently.

What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
My answer to this question is similar to the one regarding Voxel and WorldEdit. It involves avoiding large selections, refraining from using performance-heavy tools unnecessarily, and, of course, not griefing.
However, since Axiom is a more powerful tool and makes it easier to cause unintended changes, it also requires extra care and attention while using it to prevent mistakes.
 
Back
Top