• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

A message from me in these troubling times

Raffyyy

Hardcore MCME-er
Credits
XP
Greetings MCME

I'd just like to take a moment to reflect on the turmoil and hardship that all of us have seen over the last couple of months, as I feel it is important

It was never going to be easy, yet here we are going into the month of May, still fighting. Winning the battle. A lot of people are finding this period really tough, physically and mentally, myself included. To you I say you are not alone. We are all going through the same. We are all in the same boat, and we will all come out of this stronger. Mainly, because we have eachother

There has already been positives and I'm sure there will be more to come out of this otherwise horrible time. We've gotten to know our families better. We've gotten to know more about ourselves. On the server, we've gotten to know people better. We've seen old faces return, and new faces met. We've laughed, in a time where not much laughter is to be found. We've come together as a community that would never be possible otherwise. We are perhaps seeing MCME at its best ever. We're seeing the true power that 1 dream and vision has.

And to this, personally, I thank you all. Every single person, from my awesome Valar counterparts, to the wonderful guides that make me proud every day without fail, to the fantastically talented builders who turn dreams into reality, to the developers and texturers who are giving us stuff to be excited for, to the moderators keeping us all safe, to the times editors who keep us refreshed and up to date, to the media team who bless our Facebook and Instagram timelines, to the commoners and adventurers who are there to experience MCME, and who ultimately keep us all here. Every single person is apart of a community that I can't of what it would be like without.

So, remember, in these trying times, that we are here. We are stronger than ever.

I leave you with a quote, that Aragorn said in a similar position. His company, going into battle with the unknown. Scared and frightened.

A day may come when the courage of Men fails
When we forsake our friends
and break all bonds of fellowship
But it is not this day.

An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down
But it is not this day!

Thank you MCME ❤