• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

A thanks for a donation

Rudolphius

Foreman
Foreman
Supporter
Credits
XP
To the anonymous benefactor who has donated in the name of myself and others,

I would like to, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your more than generous donation in our names on this joyful eve. I really appreciate your support of a poor history student and as I said I would like to thank you, but seen as you are anonymous I will have to do it here and hope you will see it. So for the last time: my utmost and humble thanks for your donation, for me and for the prosperity of the server

Your most humble and obedient servant
Rudolphius

I would also like to offer my most profound thanks. I have for quite sometime wished to donate, but not been able to. The fact that you, anonymous benefactor, are willing to give this much money not only to the server but also for the enjoyment of its players astounds me. Once again, thank you!

I too would like to thank the anonymous figure in the shadows for donating such amounts for the benefit of members and the server as a whole. I can honestly say this is one of the most wholesome communities of people I've ever had the fortune to stumble across. Whoever you may be, I wish you the best in this festive season, and a happy year to come :)

S

I would also like to thank this anonymous person for this gigantic donation, From the bottom of my heart and everyone else in this community. Thank You, you have made dozens of people smile and gave them a Christmas present when it totally was not needed. I hope you enjoy the rest of these festivities and I wish you a wonderful 2021. <3

-X