• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

A very badly worded thank you <3

slaMoria

Moria Hall Professional
Credits
XP
I don't know what I am thinking by writing this. But I think I need to put my thoughts somewhere.

I am of those stucky fellas, or at least I like to think of myself as one. I have joined the ranks of MCMErs on the 20th of december 2016. Seven years are far too short for this amazing community. Do not worry, I am not getting into a Bilbo moment. I have no plan of leaving you. I just want to say thank you.
The past 4 years I have been away from home, moved by colleges between my familly, friends, and two cities miles apart. MCME has remained. It was always there. I don't have much else to say. Just thank you to you all. You always make my days.

Cheers from France,
laMoria

PS : Here's a picture of my tub therapy group today :

1699035767833.png