Accepted Ackincray Limited Worldedit Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ackincray

Expert Stream Digger
Supporter
Credits
0
XP
11
Limited WorldEdit



When did you join?

9/9/2020



What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?

Artist roughly 5 minutes



How experienced are you in FAWE?

Been using FAWE and other plugins for the last roughly 6 years. I've gone through quite a number of selections, but I'm always surprised by hidden capabilities and ways other people use it.



Will you need instructions in using World Edit once you have the badge?

I don't believe so, but ill always be a student.



Why do you need this badge?

I like to build and not having proper tools severely impacts my abilities.



What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?

Not griefing existing builds, not overdoing large selections or intensive commands, and no crashing the server.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top