• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Adventurer_Blitz

Adventurer_Blitz

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Adventurer_Blitz
Date Joined : I have a bit of a problem here as i joined a long time ago, i remade my account on the forums twice and the forums don't remember when I first joined. However according to my email records i was whitelisted on 07 July 2012. Thought to be honest i just became more active this last Sunday.
Themed Build participated in: I remember participating in the Hobbit House, Gondor Tower, Corsair Ships, Lake-Town, and some others much earlier than that. However due to the large amount of time of being relatively inactive on my minus account, some unbacked screenshots were unfortunately lost. I have compiled the screenshots I could recover and some more current ones into my imgur account.
Link to screenshots of your Themed Build: http://adventurerblitz.imgur.com/
What is your prefered building style? I don't like building the foundations or walls of a building but I like to build wall designs and the interior.