• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Alfonios' Minigames Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfonios

Is going on an adventure!
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
25/12/2023
  • What is your current rank?
Commoner since 28/01/2024
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
No not yet, but I plan on doing so in the near future.
  • Why would you like this badge?
I would like this badge to make MCME more action filled, especially for newer members who don't have access to freebuild or have the ability to participate in plot builds, and are starting to get bored of only visiting the builds on the server. I hope the minigames entertain them enough to return to the server and become active members in the community.
  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
If I get this badge, I plan on using it fairly often, but also finding a balance between using it too much and using it too rarely. I would estimate that I would use the minigame badge almost every day that I play, around 10 individual games a week.
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
I would pick heavily requested minigames and maps, giving the participants a say in what to play. I would try to run these during the server's most active hours, or whenever I see Adventurers, or anyone for that matter, starting to get bored. I would also run some of my races with a focus on beating the timed leaderboard high scores, making it either relaxed or competitive, depending on race and its participants.

Hello @Alfonios

Thank you for your minigames badge application. We have discussed the application and you will be getting the minigames badge - congratulations!

The badge has been given to you on the server and you have been added to a channel on discord with useful information about how to use the badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.