• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Andrew's Limited WorldEdit [WE-] Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewpioneer

Expert Stream Digger
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you join?
Mar 26 2017

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?
Currently I am an artist, I've held that rank for a day now.

How experienced are you in FAWE?
Outside of mcme I visit a variety of other building servers, where on which I had access to this plugin. I have also owned two of my own private build servers, where I was able to experiment with the plugin and use it to create a variety of projects ranging from terrain, towns, castle, etc.. I've been familiar with the application for over two years now.

Will you need instruction in using WE once you acquire the badge?
I should be able to use the program without issue, I've used the 1.12 iteration of this plugin and as I dont believe its been modified in any way here, I should have no issues using it.

Why do you need this badge?
I am specifically requesting this badge as I've recently been assigned to the DA sewers and as its in some places an expansive tunnel system where in, patterns need to be replicated or adjusted, I believe it would be important to have access to the plugin in order to simplify this process.

What to you is a responsible and mature player?
A responsible player to me is someone who respects the rules of the server and who helps others to follow them while at the same time being a contributor to the projects being undertaken. A responsible player also attempts to encourage others to do their best in helping the server progress. A mature player simply put is a responsible, considerate, rule following and understanding player who works to help others and actively contribute to the community.

As discussed between me and ooits, we accept this application.

Status
Not open for further replies.