• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Animated smoke/Brown stained pane

Would this be a neat addon towards all packs?

• Total voters

BRASHEXODUS

Yellow Flower Puncher
Credits
XP
As the title says I finally finished one of many 3d models being made. I made the glass panes of the brown stained clay multi functioned. meaning you can have it as smoke or a glass pane :) doesn't interfere with the full glass block either. the smoke is on a speed of 3 just to test it out. didn't want it too fast or too slow. here is some screenshot's of the finished product. can be used in any texturepack under the brown stained glass pane/glass block. enjoy :)

1UvZMyd.png

4WZwYgZ.png

MjD2xIB.png

Is it just the glass pane variant with no blocks attached to the sides? (Like the one usually forming a cross shape).

I really love the idea! We're so often trying to put as many details as possible to make it look lively, but not much else makes a place look as lively as smoking chimneys :D

Is it just the glass pane variant with no blocks attached to the sides? (Like the one usually forming a cross shape).

I really love the idea! We're so often trying to put as many details as possible to make it look lively, but not much else makes a place look as lively as smoking chimneys :D
the texture for the brown stained window pane is just a demo one i used from one of the packs. i just wanted to show an example of the two textures inside that block meaning you can have it as a smoke texture linking upwards and some diagonal pieces and if you connect them together it makes the window pane. :)

If you share the texture file then I can add this to our packs and we can see how it looks in action :D