• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Annuminas Freebuild

Wollip666

Hardcore MCME-er
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hello friends,
the time has finally come.

Annuminas Part 1
mwYgzvb.png

'/warp Annufb'

So after a month or two of careful planning, the Annuminas concepts are being opened up to the public! Be aware that this is NOT ARTIST+, so anyone and everyone can come along and try their skills at building whatever they wish. There is no set guideline as to what you have to build, be creative, and make sure to label your build with whatever it is (House, Courtyard etc.)

Please use only the blocks/materials that are used on the example builds.
And don't you dare grief.
I'll find you...

R9FYr8q.png

Remember to put your name on everything you build. There is no limit to how many concepts you build. If you have any questions or queries about the building style, pm either @jacenpeter or myself, or simply comment on this thread.

I will also say again, this is not Artist+, so don't be scared to have a go.

Most importantly, have fun you crazy people. ;)

One of Us