• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled AnthonyH_ mini game application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyH_

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
I have played in the server since start of December got my commoner badge on the 23rd of December and have played regularly since. I think that I would be a great person to run these because of my NZ/AU time zone so I could run games while most sane people in EU/US are asleep. My age is a also at odds with most other ppl with this badge so I would have another point of difference. Thanks for reading :)

Howdy AnthonyH_,

Thank you for being patient while we sorted your application out! The guide team feels at the current time that we will not be giving you the minigames badge. This is because the format of the application was not what we are looking for, we also would like to see you develop more within the community itself before we hand this over. If you have any questions about the above please let myself or Smaug know.

Sincerely,
Soarz9

Status
Not open for further replies.