Alfonios Designer Staff member Designer Supporter Credits 0 XP 79 Yesterday at 10:03 PM #1 Type Bug What I did: ran command //set #elec[1][red,orange,yellow] What I expected: electric noise pattern from arceon to be set in my current WorldEdit selection. What happened instead: command did not auto complete. FAWE Unknown Pattern error appeared after running. Where (world and coordinates): world, plotworld, freebuild, rpserver and more Does it happen every time?: yes Upvote 0
What I did: ran command //set #elec[1][red,orange,yellow] What I expected: electric noise pattern from arceon to be set in my current WorldEdit selection. What happened instead: command did not auto complete. FAWE Unknown Pattern error appeared after running. Where (world and coordinates): world, plotworld, freebuild, rpserver and more Does it happen every time?: yes
q220 Founder Staff member Supporter Credits 10 XP 101 Yesterday at 11:57 PM #2 We don't have Arceon updated as this is a premium plugin
Alfonios Designer Staff member Designer Supporter Credits 0 XP 79 Today at 1:11 AM #3 q220 said: We don't have Arceon updated as this is a premium plugin Click to expand... What do you mean? Are there plans for getting it updated eventually?
q220 said: We don't have Arceon updated as this is a premium plugin Click to expand... What do you mean? Are there plans for getting it updated eventually?
q220 Founder Staff member Supporter Credits 10 XP 101 Today at 2:11 AM #4 Not sure I think @barteldvn said it wasnt that big of a deal. To get an update we'd need to subscribe and get a version that way.
Not sure I think @barteldvn said it wasnt that big of a deal. To get an update we'd need to subscribe and get a version that way.