• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Arken's Unrestricted World Edit Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkengard

Moria Hall Professional
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Date Joined: December of 2011
Rank: Currently the rank of Guide, which I have held during this term for nine months.
Experience: Highly experienced. I have worked on my own project since 2014 and smaller projects prior learning the intricacies of World Edit.
Competence: I will need zero instruction upon receiving said badge.
Need? As a Guide, you can only create guidebooks with a spherical selection based around the point of creation. With the help of WorldEdit, I gain the ability to select a Cuboid region that generally makes the area of the guidebook neater and more organised in its relation to other builds. (Very helpful for Moria!!!)
Responsible Player: Someone who holds themselves accountable for their own actions. A player who can admit when they have done wrong and reports in periodically when need be.

SIDE NOTE: I would like unrestricted so that I may be able to help the build process in a more significant manner. I know commands that instantly ruins the floor of Moria halls for example. It would be good to have unrestricted so I may do things like that on a large scale.

SIDE NOTE: I would like unrestricted so that I may be able to help the build process in a more significant manner. I know commands that instantly ruins the floor of Moria halls for example. It would be good to have unrestricted so I may do things like that on a large scale.
Beh, u'll need unrestricted anyways to select cuboids in them massive halls in moria

-Good reason
-I know you have Good skill with WE but do you know FAWE and all its secrets :D
-Would like you to revise FAWE manuals and tutorials before giving you the badge but I think you are almost there, however this would be mainly a tool for you to work with the guidebook, I would like before working in any Main Map project to talk to the project leader and me before using it for big things there. Small things like copying something over for someone is fine.

-Good reason
-I know you have Good skill with WE but do you know FAWE and all its secrets :D
-Would like you to revise FAWE manuals and tutorials before giving you the badge but I think you are almost there, however this would be mainly a tool for you to work with the guidebook, I would like before working in any Main Map project to talk to the project leader and me before using it for big things there. Small things like copying something over for someone is fine.
Review right...?

@BWOT I have read the manual and freshened up on some of my skills. I can add a portfolio of //line's and water //drain'ed if you really want, or you can see Thijs' moria hall for an example of a location I've helped with WE commands... Namely the blocks scattered on the floor. Awaiting further instruction/confirmation/denial

Accepted, you have shown you will be capable of using the badge effectively and responsibly. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.