• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Artale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artale

Worthy of Mordor
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Artale
Date Joined : 29 june 2014
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: Italy, I usually play from 10am to 1pm when I don't go to uni, otherwise I can be online from 3pm to 11pm BST
Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes, if needed
What makes a great Guide according to you? As a former Guide, I have learnt that this rank needs dedication and passion. A good Guide has to be a friendly and reliable person, who spends his time on the server introducing new players into the comunity, and doing his best in order to make them feel like home. This happens by giving Tours, running minigames and planning events. Therefore it's essential to be patient, capable, and to communicate clearly. Least but not last it's foundamental to possess a good knowledge of LOTR lore and server lore informations.
Thank you for reading :)
Art

Status
Not open for further replies.