• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Artist Application (Username: QWERTYmitch)

Cube

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Date Joined: 30/3/2019

I have never participated in any jobs. I don't have good design skills but if there is a design that i can follow, I will build it. I don't mind what sort of theme i build and I like to build anything really. I am applying because I really like LOTR and would like to build on this server, though I don't mind what I work on. I hope to join you soon :)

• Date: 30/3/2019
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds: I have never participated in any jobs.
  • Themed-builds: I don't mind what sort of theme I build.
  • Additional Builds: I like to build anything in my spare time really.
  • Your interests: I am applying because I really like LOTR and would like to build on this server, though I don't mind what I work on.
  • Your motivation: My motivation is that someday I want to build big structures and this could be a start.

On MCME, we have something called theme builds. You can type /theme to start yours. You almost always need to do at least one to get artist. Anorien house is our theme at the moment, so I would advise building that and posting it here.

I didn't do much to the interior.

Perhaps take a look at some of the other artist applications (those of which that have been accepted) for a better idea of what is expected in an application. :D

Last edited:
Perhaps take a look at some of the other artist applications (those of which that have been accepted) for a better idea of what is expected. :D
I agree with Fish, most of your house seems pretty bland. You can also use already built in-game houses as an example. I also like to see Minas Tirith's wall as an example because in the movie its just a basic, flat brick wall but the builders on the server added depth/detail to it and that made it a lot better.

Please update the original post to the right format. I need more refrence pictures, it would be smart to put those inside an Imgur album for example. Once you have done this I will give you feedback on your buildings.

Scoobybri in my original post I said that I wasn't a good designer so I don't expect any better comments than that

Scoobybri in my original post I said that I wasn't a good designer so I don't expect any better comments than that
Artists will need some design skills in them cause if they cant it will be harder to get artist. I understand that you really do probally want artist but it took me a while to just get my app on watchlist cause I needed to build up skill. I hope you do try to get your design skills better cause it will help on your journey to artist.

Official Update on Status
**Application Canceled**
This application has been canceled for being too inactive. Contact me on discord or forums, to re-open it!