• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Artist Application

Ragan

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
- Date: 27.12.2022

- Jobs:
c5Ul5jby078 — копия.jpg
74wjzO4O4-M.jpg
cSfL4E7ijvw — копия.jpg
RY3zdfxregY.jpg
wmTaCdXbJeQ.jpg

- Thematic builds:
(I be a leader of factions on one russian lotr serve - I be a king of red mountains and so i have a lot of build of dwarven holds in ted mountains, its a long story but in one time on server was deleated big purt of buildings so i cant put here the biggest purt of my holds)
(yes we build it like a faction but i be the main builder my people build it by schematica - its only for buildings with red stone)

unknown123.png
OGeSGqGyJKU.jpg
QBwUI_yYj-k.jpg
rrb1pvUw_jk.jpg
ZEXvkgy86hs.jpg
RVcaSRwASjI.jpg
cXq9rx7xOAM.jpg
Fx4Zgx9rmX8.jpg
KUVJquB2uvk.jpg
sLm73V0uqaY.jpg
SOxptCm2Ccs.jpg
WaabsaAZFkw.jpg
Z-3da--2PO4.jpg
- My interests:
I can build in any stylistic and have big expirience to build in human orkish dwarven and other stylistic. But my favorite it is dwarven i can build Dwarven in Red mountains in Iron hills and erebor in Ered Luin and other stylistycs.
- My motivation: I like books of Tolkien i read sillmarion and other books i good know lore of this universe. I build a lot of buildings in LOTR stylistic. I come to THIS project because this project living for many years so i want build Thins and other people can see my building for many years.

-

Hey Ragan!
Thank you for applying for the artist rank. I love some of the builds you are showcasing here. quick heads up.

- Jobs, what we mean by this are job/build events on our server. They are randomly hosted by foremen or designers. Whenever you join one of those, you can add that to your artist application.

- As far as I can see at the moment, none of your builds have been on our server.
Therefore, all of your images should go under "additional builds".

- The themed build is a build we would like to see you build on our server in our plotsquared. You can get there by logging in on our server and typing /plotsquared .
After this, you can follow the instructions there to get started.

- Imgur Albums. We would like you to post your images in the form of albums. They are a bit nicer to look at and less bulky. To do this, go to imgur (this is a different website) and put images into an album. Then in your application post make a title describing your build. If your build is on our server, add which world it was built in and the coordinates of the build. Then you copy the imgur album link and you embed it into the title of your build. So then we get a clickable link to a nice album of images of your build.

- Images, try to keep your images shader free, weather free, make sure that it's very clear for us to see what you built. Show us multiple angles of the same build. Show us details, from up close, Show us the interesting parts which make your build good.

- Information about you. We would like to know what your Minecraft name is. I cannot find you in our server logs.

- Format, please make sure you follow this format, it is very important to be organized for us: https://www.mcmiddleearth.com/community/threads/artist-application-format.202/

I wish you very much good luck on your application, and I hope you'll fix these few things for us.

One Additional thing, you mentioned Schematica.
How do you personally use it when you're building?
Do you use it yourself, or what do you do with it?