• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Artist] Jetfire301

Probably not supposed to reply to these... but something I need to put in that just slipped my mind:
Additional Information: I don't have a whole lot of time for Minecraft on the weekdays, so I won't be active very much then.

UPDATED VERSION:)

Username:
Jetfire301
Date Joined: Early October of 2013
Are you regularly in Teamspeak? Sort of. Most time in Teamspeak is spent for jobs, but I occasionally join just because.
Do you regularly speak in Teamspeak? Does saying "no" hinder my chances of getting Artist? :)
What else can you bring to the table? Not a whole lot. I don't mind doing terrain fixing and checking, and I feel like I'm pretty good with texturing things. I know a fair bit of lore, but not nearly enough to go for Ranger.
Why do you want to be an Artist? I want to join the Purple Legion because I love the Lord of the Rings, Minecraft, and building stuff, but I'm not exactly a leaderlike guy and get extremely uncomfortable giving tours to people (done some unofficial ones upon thralls' request that I was pretty awkward about). But I love building, especially Lord of the Rings locations. I actually can't remember how long it's been since I built something non-LOTR, even off of MCME. With a little bit of trial and error, I can make myself some pretty nice concept builds. And when I get my instructions, I'll build away!
Themed Builds Participated in:
Meduseld
Tower of Ecthelion
Golden Perch
EDIT: That was NOT Belegost, it was something with a similar name! That elven city place in Beleriand...
Rammas Echor
Ost-in-Edhil
Chamber of Thror
Troll Cave
Beorn's House
House of Stewards
Barad Nimrais
Balrog
Forannest
Lake Town
Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/EB9LG#0
What is your preferred build style? I enjoy building Gondorian and Dwarvish structures.

Last edited: