• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Asgardian5's Minigames Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgardian5

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I join around half a year ago.
I am currently a commoner (which I have been for about two months).
I have never used voice communications.
I would like this badge because I would like to be able to play games and help people enjoy their time while online with fun things to do besides exploring (also I really enjoy H&S).
I would probably use it once or twice a day.
I have been playing these games for a few months, and I know what seems to be preferred: Races tend to work best in larger more familiar areas (like the Shire or Gondor), H&S works best inside city with larger areas and time frames.

Hello @Asgardian5,

Thanks for applying for this badge, the guides have reviewed your application and come to the conclusion that we won't be giving you this badge at the moment. You are active on the server and been commoner for some time, but we would like to see more involvement from you into the community. We recommend you try joining some more events, tours, jobs and discord conversations in chat or vc, so the community get's to know you better.

You are more than welcome to apply for this badge in the future tho, and If you have any questions, be sure to ask me or anyone from the guide team.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.