• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Aylalya's mini game badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

aylalya

BBQ Pizza Lover
Staff member
Designer
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
    5 august 2021

• What is your current rank?
    commoner

• Do you regularly use our voice communication?
    yes

• Why would you like this badge?
    I like playing mini games specially some short races or quizes, so it doesn't get boring. I think some quick and short games are perfect for people who want a short break of exploring the server or from building for example.

• If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
    I would use it when people ask for it or when I feel like a minigame would be great and nobody else is online or has time to host one
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
    I like joining VC when playing games and would listen to suggestions from the players. I would also try and choose places adventures maybe have not yet seen for H&S and races so new people get to know the server and the community a bit more.

Greetz Ayla

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual and the race list, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have more questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.