• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Being Acussed Of Being Banned Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulis34

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
i got hacked by paulisace23, i think, and he said things earlier in the wekk. i came back on today with my profile after forever. and i said i was paulisace23 as a joke, not thinking anyone thought i actually was him. which i am not. anyway, i then got accused of actually being him even though i said i just didt want to say i was gay (which is true) the people then bought dyno in where he looked in chat and saw the joke. he then banned me and i am not allowed back on. plez may this isssue be solved and my account hack proofed. thanks antony.

EXACTLY. EARLIER IN THE WEEK SO NOT PAUL AS BY MY REASEARCH PAUL GOT BANNED TWO OR 4 WEEKS AGO. I NOT SURE
oops sorry caps

So your minecraft account name is paulis34? or was it paulisace23? Because if it's the first, thats not a premium minecraft account, if its the later, you're suggesting that a twelve year old hacked you account. Regardless, you are solely responsible for all action that occurs through your account. Posting about it all over the forums doesn't help your argument, especially when you can't keep the story straight. Having PM'd Dyno, the matter was dealt with. Repeatedly posting about it server no purpose, to the matter.

paulis34 and paulisace23 sound too similar for me. However, there's no need to post this on the forums. You could easily have PM'd an Enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.