• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Best Memories of 2017

mapthor

Events Manager
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
When I'm typing this, it's Christmas! If you're reading this on the 25th of December, Merry Christmas!

Now as the year comes to a close, I wanted to look back of some of the memories I had on MCME. I join MCME early this year and it has been the highlight of my year. I'm very thankful for finding this place and getting to met all of you.

Now, I'm asking you, what is your favorite memory of 2017 on the server? Personally, my favorite memory was Uncle Mando. Fan favorite

IMG_2341.PNG

What's your favorite memory this year?

Also, stay safe these holidays, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

What's my favourite memory of this year on mcme? Hmmm.
I know ! A pvp in Helm's Deep with like 20 member. It was so cool.
I also remember a dinner with Q and a lot of people including Smaug and Lindolas in Lost Fall (or another town of Belfalas).

Happy New Year !

Hmmm best memory, I mean the day I joined was a good day or any of the days that I have spent on this amazing server, although dissing Thomas is one of my favourite passtimes especially considering I always win or when I got commoner that was a surprise or when I got informed that I was a lobster, too many to choose from. Well that about sums up my last 6 months in a nutshell, but @BWOT wasn’t the day I joined the best day :eek:o_O;)

What's my favourite memory of this year on mcme? Hmmm.
I know ! A pvp in Helm's Deep with like 20 member. It was so cool.
I also remember a dinner with Q and a lot of people including Smaug and Lindolas in Lost Fall (or another town of Belfalas).

Happy New Year !
you mean these occasions?
2017-08-06_20.43.54.png 2017-03-31_21.21.42.png

My favorite memory from 2017 is the 2017 Summer Survival. I can't really pick a specific favorite moment from the survival but some of the highlights for me includes seeing Bree still burning after six days of the survival and riding through what little was left of Fangorn after someone or something had burnt it all to the ground. Oh and my private rescue mission to save Packman the mule from certain abandonment.

Some more highlights of the year is the massive siege of Helms Deep that we held in waiting for the Survival IP to be revealed
2017-08-06_20.49.03.png

The highly unofficial build day of the Artist Stronghold where we were like six Artists all building various sections of our awesome Stronghold
2017-07-06_11.11.13.png

and when I noticed I had become a Commoner and subsequently blew @thomasd18 's ears out in glee... sorry bout that Thomas.

My favorite memory from 2017 is the 2017 Summer Survival. I can't really pick a specific favorite moment from the survival but some of the highlights for me includes seeing Bree still burning after six days of the survival and riding through what little was left of Fangorn after someone or something had burnt it all to the ground. Oh and my private rescue mission to save Packman the mule from certain abandonment.
Since i haven't been on this server for a long time, I can only imagine how cool that summer survival was.

Anyways, I have a lot of best memories on this awesome server. I don't remember a lot about the first time I joined, but I'm sure that when the "Reycraft joined for the first time" message came up in chat at least 4 Welcome messages followed it: I was very surprised, also because it was the first time for me to join a server. Then, after that, I remember spending my entire evening building a seatown house with the awesome barteldvn.
Then i had a lot of fun at the "snowball fight" event, which became a pvp evening and that was the first time i did minecraft pvp.
The true snowball fight, right after the awesome music I listened to in the karaoke evening, was really fun as well.
And then, of course, there were so many awesome moments on this server that I can't remember.
Maaaaaany moments.

He is but if I recall right his ban is appealable after an ammount of time which I can't remember right now have passed and thus he needs to have access to his forum account so that he can appeal after the mandatory time should he choose to, I think.
Nah, pretty sure it's perm lol