• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Bohemian_Beetle's Limited World Edit Badge Application

Bohemian_Beetle

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you join?
18th May 2015

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
I have been Artist since 4th November 2021.

How experienced are you in FAWE?
I've been practicing on Builder's Refuge for a while now and understand all the commands necessary for limited WE.

Will you need instructions in using WorldEdit once you have the badge?
Probably not since I've had plenty of help in learning it up until this point anyway.

Why do you need this badge?
To make life easier in terms of copying, pasting, vegging, blockmixing and other commands for any projects I happen to be working on.

What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
It means only using WE when necessary and being cautious whenever doing so. Ensuring that your actions aren't going to interfere with other builds or the environment, and that you're well-versed in how to use the badge before you're given it.