• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Bruceboy's MiniGame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruceboy55

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
Joined August 2020 came back mid August 2021 to present

Commoner

Nah don't use voice chat because don't have mic LOL

I would love to have this badge because new players when they first join, they explore and look around but games show them that its not just building and there is more to MCME than just Amazing builds plus its great to show them builds they may not have seen before either. This kind of links to me also coz when i started in 2020, yh the builds were amazing but i thought that was it and didn't explore much into what MCME but minigames may help that and get involved more.

Thanks for reviewing -Bruce:)

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual and the new race list, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.