Resolved Build Server Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenacious Nuts

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
I'm new to MCME and I want to access the build server, but I keep getting this, when I go to get the server IP address.
"Welcome to nginx!
If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.
Commercial support is available at nginx.com.

Thank you for using nginx."

I,ve tried going to the nginx website and installing it, but it hasn't helped...
 
Did you enter the adress for the build server into your web browser?

The server we're talking about here is a minecraft server, and as such needs to be accessed with minecraft. If you have minecraft join the server through the multiplayer menu. If not you can get minecraft over here.
 
I'm new to MCME and I want to access the build server, but I keep getting this, when I go to get the server IP address.
"Welcome to nginx!
If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.
Commercial support is available at nginx.com.

Thank you for using nginx."

I,ve tried going to the nginx website and installing it, but it hasn't helped...
Welcome to MCME, Tenacious! I hope you have a wonderful time here!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top