• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Builder Workshop: The Art of the Block

BWOT

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
The Art of the Block: Builder Workshop 2018

7th October Official Start: 15:00 PM GMT

Supervisor: BWOT | Co-Supervisors and Instructors: Foreman and Designer (Possibly Artists)
Greetings red-heads, brown-heads, blonde-heads and black-heads (or whatever other color you dye your hair for some reason) to the non-politically named Builder Workshop called The Art of the Block! If you haven't heard of this idea before, this is going to be a showcase of Builder Talent, open to everyone.

1538446813563.png

Time and Date: The event will be hosted at 15:00 PM GMT on Sunday evening, until around 17:00 PM Sunday night (2 hours in total). The date is the 7th of October, the Sunday of this week of which I am posting this. I am kind of free on the time however, due to possible more or less Instructors running events.

What to become an instructor?: Here is the schedule: Builder Workshop: The Art of the Block , this is a great opportunity for any players who applying for a rank to showcase skills (Designer or Artist) and for the Foreman watchlist players to do at least 30 minute slot in where you showcase a skill/idea and then run an activity on it like a trial job. This will btw for those Foreman applicants count as a trial job. All Builders are free to contact me! If you have some useful terrain tips, style to showcase, commands with FAWE which are new or anything of that sorts dm me!

Rules: As we are opening this to the public there are some rules you must follow or you will not be allowed to participate. The first rule is that you must listen to all Staff members and Co-Supervisors of the project. Saying that you should listen to all people artist+ as they are trusted members of the community and most likely know what to do and the way to do it. You need to read and follow all instructions and visit the build guide before building.

That's all the information you'll need, if you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or any Lead Builder.

Attachments

• 1538447351018.png
    1538447351018.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 214