• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Builderschool

@TheDrayzST It is still being rebuilt in plotworld though you can already check it out as level one, so easy stuff is done. First /mvtp plotworld then /warp Builder School

Really like the design and stuff so far with it! Any idea of how long rest will be till they are done?

@TheDrayzST it can take a week if we work nonstop or a few months as we need a lot of different house styles, trees and other things, also it is an expanding school. This means that if you find something you want to learn and it is not yet added, we will add it.

Yeah not going to be finished fast, I got a good amount of stuff on my plate. I'll try to make regular updates but so far it has been a little tricky.

Design of walls (as in city walls.)
Yeah I think brazen started one, specifically about the construction of diagonal/circular wall patterns.

I don't have time to do anything builderschoolwise because of IRL being way too busy. So don't expect much updates untill late august/september.

Would I be able to do the interior for houses? And would fountains come under statues? Or could that be a new topic?