Resolved Can't connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

mctheo98

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
Hi, I've just signed up and i went through all the resources packs and the new player guide etc. Since this tho, i have been having a problem joining the build server. I cant figure out why, and any advice or help would be greatly appreciated


This is the message that comes up when i try to join:

"Failed to Connect to server"
"Outdated server. I'm still on {0}"
 
Hi, I've just signed up and i went through all the resources packs and the new player guide etc. Since this tho, i have been having a problem joining the build server. I cant figure out why, and any advice or help would be greatly appreciated


This is the message that comes up when i try to join:

"Failed to Connect to server"
"Outdated server. I'm still on {0}"
You can connect to the server with Minecraft 1.7.2-1.7.10
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top