• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

CEFKILLA41320- Guide App

Status
Not open for further replies.

CEFKILLA96

Hardcore MCME-er
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : CEFKILLA96
Date Joined : 18th Feb 2012
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: From england and I usually play in the afternoons and at night.
Are you regularly logged on Teamspeak? Yes
Do you talk on Teamspeak? Yes (defo)
What makes a great Guide according to you? A great guide is someone willing to help people our on the minecraft servers and on Teamspeak. They also have to be active in the community on the servers, ts and the forums. They need to know a fair amount about the lore as well as server history so that they can give out accurate information. Guides should also keep informed on the ongoing projects on the server so they can answer the constant questions from members as too what's going on, and to not spread any wrong info.
PS..
I stepped down form guide back in January due to the massive amount of work I had at the time and for the two months before that. I thought the work would continue until the end of my school year (June 10th) but it's already dried up, so I have a lot more time than I expected. Since I am on more I would like to go back to guide as I enjoy taking part in tours and helping people out as I have been when no guides are on.
Thanks for reading- CEF

Status
Not open for further replies.