• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted chipped_cherry minigame badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipped_Cherry

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
    3rd of September 2021

• What is your current rank?
    Commoner

• Do you regularly use our voice communication?
    Yes, I always join voice chat for jobs, tours, and often more than that.

• Why would you like this badge?
    It would be nice to have the opportunity to run minigames for adventurers or whenever it is requested. Adventurers don't really have a lot to do, so I would love to help I would also sometimes run minigames when I am interested to have something else to do besides building.

• If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
    I would run minigames quite often, I really like the races and the hide and seek so it would be fun to do both regularly. Along with short/medium raced, I'd love to do a few really long races as I found them really fun yet challenging to do. The quizzes are also a very fun thing to do, and I would run those often too.

• How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
    I would take suggestions from the participants and even join voicechat to chat while doing minigames. I would make sure to have varied areas when it comes to hide and seek and races, and I would make sure the questions for the quizzes are varied.

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual and the new race list, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.